Startup Drinks is back for an end of Summer celebration!
Join Accelerate Okanagan and Startup Grind Kelowna for happy hour on Thursday, August 31st! No presentations, sales pitches, or stress—this event is a fun and casual networking opportunity with good conversations and great people. The best part? You don’t have to worry about the bill! Food and drinks will be complimentary for all guests.
Big shout out to our friends at Franco’s liquor for supporting with beverages.
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, job seekers, and everyone else passionate about startups, tech, and innovation is encouraged to come out. The event is free and open to all.
Accelerate Okanagan Lounge – 460 Doyle Ave #201, Kelowna, BC V1Y 0C2
We will be collecting much needed items for Mamas for Mamas and The Central Okanagan Food Bank. If your circumstances permit, we kindly request that you consider bringing a donation from the list below to support these organizations.
Top Donation Items Needed for the Food Bank:
- Non perishable ready to eat foods (anything that just needs a microwave)
- Gluten free + dairy free foods
- Peanut butter, canned beans, and canned vegetables
- Bottled beverages: Water, Gatorade
Top Donation Items Needed for Mamas for Mamas:
- New sheets, towels, blankets, bedding
- New clothing: baby clothes, onesies, socks, underwear, bras, tshirts (all genders and sizes from baby to adult)
- Baby hygiene products: soap, diaper creams, lotions, body wash
- Adult hygiene products; Shampoo, deodorant, lotion, toothpaste
- All sizes of diapers and wipes (newborn especially)
- Gift cards (walmart, superstore, canadian tire)
- Phone chargers (apple/android, battery packs)
This event is 19+, please bring ID & drink responsibly.