Join us for a dinner & wine pairing event the kind only Crown & Thieves could provide. Chef James Holmes and Resident Sommelier Robbie Hundertmark have joined forces to curate a truly wonderful evening of dining and merriment. This time we have crossed paths with Wench Wednesday and included our beloved friends at Perseval & Young for a night of everything wine and CHEESE!
Inclusive of a 5 course dinner, and accompanying 5 Crown & Thieves wine pairings, and welcome bubbles and cheese upon arrival, all hosted in the Tasting Room at Crown & Thieves. See menu below.
- Welcome Bubbles – 2022 Dom and Dommerer Pink paired with San Pietro
- Course 1 – 2022 Pinky Blinders Rose paired with Pork Belly Slider and Juniper Smoked Tomato Jam with La Religieuse
- Course 2 – 2022 Winemakers Wench paired with Stuffed Dates and Grilled Peaches with Quebec Sheep Feta
- Course 3 – 2021 Mr. Hickenbothom Chardonnay paired with Stuffed Grilled King Mushroom with Taleggio
- Course 4 – 2018 Broken Wing Merlot paired with Chicken Roulade, Vanilla Cherries and Leeks with Bleu D’Auvergne
- Course 5 – 2021 The Man Roussane Candied Veg and Cucumber Granita with Whipped D’Affinois